Monday, March 21, 2011

First Glance: Emerica Westgate

This shoe has by far been one of the hardest reviews yet. It's not a difficult or a stubborn shoe, it actually skates amazing but wait till the review for further details. It's the fact that my format "A Week with the Westgate" is a week. This causes me to have to work 10x's faster and harder for the review and still remain as accurate as ever with details.

Does this mean the shoe is going to be changed back to our monthly format? No. You need to know about this shoe considering how much "beef" is added to the mix.

You know what I'm talking about right....? You know...




Vans......



Half Cabs......



YES, this shoe looks like a Vans "Half Cab" but regardless of that my goal with this review is to show you how different the Westgate is from the Half Cab. I might even have to go to the man himself to help me out with this and ask him directly about all this controversy.

Am I biting off more than I can chew? I don't know but this should make for an interesting review.


Damn.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment