Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quarter Snacks + Rob Pluhowski video = This Post.

First and foremost, I do not want to take credit for this post or for finding this video. The one and only Quarter Snacks Clan found this gem on Rob Pluhowski's youtube account and posted it for our viewing pleasure.

Thank you.

When the Habitat "Origin" video dropped this past year, I was excited to know that I would be seeing footage of some of my favorite up and coming rippers. In hindsight I could care less in the light of knowing that the video would have some archived footage of Habitat OG's..

No, I am not just saying this to make this post anymore relevant but the first name that echoed in my mind and later out of my mouth was Rob Pluhowski. My hopes of seeing unreleased footage of Rob P. were low but I remained optimistic. I don't know what ever drew me to his skating early on, all I know is that I was introduced to his skating through "Mosaic" and remembered the big splash (pun intended) and impression his skating made on mine.

So my hopes of seeing unseen Rob P. footage in Origin were unsuccessful or "Failed" at the KCDC premiere but I've learn with skateboarding to remain patient. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment