Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another day searching the internet.

After a full day of skating yesterday, I woke up to some sore legs and a slight limp but I was determined to skate again and get past the 3 day mark that I've heard so much about. The 3 day mark is something I've heard my friends who have gone skating on tour. I've heard that after the first 3 days of demo skating and street skating combined that the sore feeling completely goes away and doesn't consume you anymore. It's like the iron man of skateboarding so to speak. But I looked out my window and saw nothing but rain. Knowing that I wouldn't be skating today, I prepared myself to use this time, as I assume most of you do, to be as productive as possible. It never works out though. The internet is such a blessing and a shit. I want to work but then stumble onto gems that have slipped through the cracks. Todays find is on the new segment Skateboarder Magazine has on there Vimeo page. It's a new artist feature and they are entertaining as hell. For those of you who have seen this already, you may start your smug looks and say "This is like sooo old" which is sadly the case with the internet nowadays. Anything after 2 days is considered obsolete and irrelevant. So if I put my heart, sweat and blood into a well developed skate part, it'll be forgotten, if not completly unnoticed in the span of 24-48 hours. Hmmm...That sucks. Well whatever, keep yourself entertained today with this piece of artist documentary gold and then try not to forget about it an hour later, this is worth it.


Raiders of the Archives: Andy Jenkins Part 1 of 7 from Skateboarder Magazine on Vimeo.


Raiders of the Archives: Andy Jenkins Part 2 of 7 from Skateboarder Magazine on Vimeo.


Raiders of the Archives: Andy Jenkins part 3 of 7 from Skateboarder Magazine on Vimeo.


Raiders of the Archives: Andy Jenkins part 4 of 7 from Skateboarder Magazine on Vimeo.


Raiders of the Archives: Andy Jenkins part 5 of 7 from Skateboarder Magazine on Vimeo.


Raiders of the Archives: Andy Jenkins Part 6 of 7 from Skateboarder Magazine on Vimeo.


Raiders of the Archives: Andy Jenkins Part 7 of 7 from Skateboarder Magazine on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment