Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jereme answered our question! Who cares......


No lie, Ripped Laces wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for SLAP Magazine. They've contributed immensely to our popularity and have been the epicenter for any small skateboarding website to build itself up. This formula easily applies to the rest of the skateboarding industry as well. Whether it be a new clothing brand or small deck company trying to gather the attention of their well respected peers or better said, "pals". Unfortunately, the same could be said about Selfish skateboards and their tyrant, Jereme Rogers. Sadly, I'm giving J.Rog what he wants by reposting this video because I suspect that he is an attention whore. Before I continue chasing an imaginary dragon or beating a dead horse, I'll stop my nonsensical typing that will do no one any good. Truthfully, this video is just going up because he answered one of our questions. I admit, this is one of our more useless post but somewhat entertaining nonetheless. At least I hope it is.

Okay…one more rant….Sorry.

What blows my mind even more is that Jereme Rogers is actually an amazing skateboarder. These following video links are short and sweet. Had Cory Kennedy been doing these tricks, instead of Jereme, these videos would be praised and be in the 100,000 of views. This is just another example of crazy white people politics.

Want more crazy white people? Click here.

Also, this man was destined to be a millionaire.

eS Edgar full review tomorrow, sometime in the afternoon.

Btw, I can't stop watching this.

No comments:

Post a Comment